Friday, September 17, 2010

What are some upright computer mouses for gaming?

Well my current mouse pretty much sucks. I'm looking to buy a different mouse that will help me augment my gaming because my mouse sometimes screws up... I be thinking of getting the wireless mouse, is it worth it?



Let me know if there are any that are worth buying, up to $30.

What are some upright computer mouses for gaming?

yes obtain a wireless mouse that's what i use as they haven't got that stupid globe so there is no means of access for it to get clogged and fold



although try and buy a rechargeable one or get rechargeable battery's as they munch through them



capably mind does any way a set of 2 battery every 2 days
u can get any brand from razer or go and get the logitech g5 or g7. g7 is wireless, i use it, and it is the best!!



also creative labs has a fatal1ty mouse too.


No comments:

Post a Comment