Friday, September 17, 2010

What comp. brand is better Gateway or Dell?


What comp. brand is better Gateway or Dell?

Good cross-question. Both have crappy industrial support, usually outsourced to foreign countries. If I had to pick one or the other, I would probably be in motion with gateway, because dell's tend to be a bit more pricey for practically equal hardware.
I've had much better luck near Gateway having smaller number problems and fixing the problems that do come up, dell seems to lurk a long time to fix a problem and problems happen alot.
Well, I have a better experience with a DELL than a gateway.

But that's a short time ago my opinon so...
Dell rocks, but i guess it has more problems than gateway
Both are Excellent brands it is a situation of view the notebook or laptop specifications. Which is very noteworthy. Good luck on your search.


No comments:

Post a Comment