Friday, September 17, 2010

What does it show when I hold a red fluffy on my computer?

The lighting under the power oil lamp is red, what does that mean? It have an image of close to a cylinder.

What does it show when I hold a red fluffy on my computer?

Is it blinking!! Mine is like that adjectives the time when I am in my computer. I give attention to it normal, or it working.
The strong disk is being access
That displays hard disk amusement.
That's probably a 'disk busy' light.



If it's on adjectives the time... then your PC is busy doing something next to it's disk drive. If is this is new lifestyle, run a virus check on your PC.



If your PC is not working (won't boot up) it may plan your disk drive has bungled and is stuck 'not responding' so your PC thinks it's busy.
stop?


No comments:

Post a Comment