Friday, September 17, 2010

What can I do if the ports of my USB connectors are defective?

The 2 USB ports of my computer isn't working.

What can I do if the ports of my USB connectors are defective?

Stores close to Bestbuy and Circuit City sell PCI cards next to USB ports. Might want to look into that.
Well there isn't much you can do except replace them.
Nothing. I took my computer to a repair shop that's different from the one I in general take it to because I be having some emergency problems and my usual place be closed. Anywho, they broke my two front facing USB ports, and the USB on my printer which connected it to the computer. The printer was no longer usable since I couldn't connect it and I be stuck with the thorny to reach ports surrounded by the back. There's zilch you can do about it, I well-educated the hard process from my usual place. I ended up have to buy a new tower and a different printer (not just from the USB problem). Sorry, but there's nought that can be done.
Find a PCI card that has USB 2.0 slots. That will fix you right up.
If you don't mind waiting 2-3 days and in your favour money from buying a PCI USB card at a local big box store such as Best Buy or Circuit City, try ordering it from Newegg. I use them for adjectives my computer parts and they're absolutely great to work next to!



http://www.newegg.com/product/productlis...
If its dell, u may be missing the usb ports in front. They usually enjoy them there too. I alos enjoy seen Dell's shipped out beside USB ports disable in the spinal column and not in the front. Check BIOS to see if they adjectives are on. I haven't seen too frequent bad usb ports out in attendance. If the case, you would enjoy to bu a internal usb card, which don;t work to well or seize a new mother board.

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment