Friday, September 17, 2010

What do I involve to do to upgrade my processor speed from 605 MhZ to 933 MhZ?

I totally don't even know what that vehicle, other than how quickly your system runs. Is this an upgrade that I can do?

What do I involve to do to upgrade my processor speed from 605 MhZ to 933 MhZ?

Sorry, but no.



Processors are only made to support a constant range of speeds. Your current one person 600mhz is probably only expert of being overclocked to around 700mhz.



Even later, overclocking a processor is not something that should be done by a novice.



Your best selection would be to purchase a new computer.



You can find computers next to 2000mhz processors in them for a bit cheap these days, plus you return with more space and a newer operating system.
More RAM and a bigger hard drive will speed up any computer
You obligation to get a unmarked processor. Thats the only process to upgrade it without overclocking which I wouldn't suggest. If you're running a 605 mhz processor...I'd suggest getting a modern computer altogether. I can't imagine what the other parts look approaching.
Don't listen to that, that not gonna happend just because you put more memmory and bigger harddrive.LOL

if you want your CPU to be 933 or 2.0 or 3.0 and so on you must hold CPU(processor) which is 933 or 2.0 or 3.0 and no other ways exist.
a new processor .when it comes from the factory it go as fast as it can and the speed is the clok speed which maens how oodles puses per mili second like a hart hit
This is the processor on your motherboard (main circuit board in your computer). You can increase speed beside a RAM upgrade a lot cheaper than a CPU upgrade.


No comments:

Post a Comment