Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the configuration of yor computer?

I'm brazilian, and i resembling know if exist very difference enter the commercialized computers in Brazil and you hand over them.

That is our basic configuration within the store:

Celeron D (bull s*h*i*t)

RAM 256Mb

HD 80 Gb

DVD RW

Display LCD or CRT 17''

R$ 1400,00 (U$ 700,00)





We have oters configurations but is exceptionally expensive...

Up R$ 2400,00 (U$ 1200,00)



I'm sorry for my english thank's...

What is the configuration of yor computer?

MY computer specs are:



160GB HD



2024 MB RAM



256 Video Card



CRT Monitor



CD/DVDRW Combo



There is more to my computer than that, but this ran me $1700 US
mines electric x
All computers are different, you purchase what you want according to what your requirements are, heavy gaming, simple home use etc..and it is ashamed the cost difference to us dollars from other currencies for alike product. I can get an equal to what your running , deliver to my door for around 400.00 us dollars..I have alot of friends within australia and they pay around 1200.00 for impossible to tell apart set up


No comments:

Post a Comment