Friday, September 17, 2010

What do i hold to do to find how much space i own vanished on my dell computer 3000?


What do i hold to do to find how much space i own vanished on my dell computer 3000?

Scan your disk and the stats will show up. Stats can be also view when running disk defragmenter.
Go to My computer and when at your list of Drives budge to view and select details. The amount of space within your Hard drive will be displayed to the right.
Open 'My Computer', right-click on the C Drive and click Properties. It will open a blind showing you a pie shape that shows how much is used and how much is available.
My computer > Right click Local C > Properties
Open My Computer Rt click on the drive and select properties
run a defrag, self explanatory
go 2 my computer and right click the local disk after go to properties that should relay u


No comments:

Post a Comment