Friday, September 17, 2010

What exacly does the GHZ mingy ona cpu or really anything?

I know almost how all of the components within a computer work basically but im trying to cram how all of them work really right instead of justk nowing the basics .. I know more or less a cpu's bus speed and L1 L2 cache and cores and everything but what exacly does the GHZ mean i know what it stands for and if I enjoy a 3.2 ghz cpu like could someone explain that to me near a real time example

What exacly does the GHZ mingy ona cpu or really anything?

Don't know.
It's the number of opperations (I suppose like addition) that the processor executes contained by a second. 1GHZ is approximatly 1 billion, so it would do 3.2 billion opperations a second.
3.2GHZ= 3200MHz. GigaHertz, approxiametly one billion cycles per second, or one billion instruction clock cycles per second,(that's movin', huh?) A Giga is actually 1,073,741,824. May I refer you to Howstuffworks.com,(computers), for more info on this, and a cupla' other sites.

1.Hardwaresecrets.com

2.Extremetech.com

3.Sysopt.com

4.Tomshardware.com

5.Hopecomputers.com
I love computer technology, but i don't know more or less that so check someone alse or look in an encyclopedia.

share hotel rental fee

No comments:

Post a Comment