Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the best gaming computer I can procure for with the sole purpose $1300 canadian?

When I right to be heard gaming computer I don't mean incredibly big end (although the more powerful the better), I scrounging that its main purpose will be gaming. I've be poking around and there are soo heaps options I thought I would post this. Please file that if I can't pick it up in Toronto, Canada, I'm solitary willing to spend soo much on shipping. I've see some good deal online but with $400 shipping, which on a $1300 system make no sense. Thanks in mortgage.

What is the best gaming computer I can procure for with the sole purpose $1300 canadian?

You will get the most out of a gaming PC surrounded by that price range if you build it yourself. I merely made one a lot close to this, so I will just contribute you a quick register of the parts I used:



Uber Chankra case. It is big for natural assembly, and has a huge follower for cooling.



nForce 680i motherboard



GeForce 8600 GTX



2 GB RAM



Intel Core 2 Duo E6600



One DVD burner.



Pick your own hard drive size, everyone desires something different.





Optional-

audio card- For improvement upon the audio built into the motherboard.



Floppy drive- Why would you inevitability this? A lot of people put them contained by anyways.





If you have no local store where on earth you can buy this, you can grab it bad NewEgg. They have better prices anyway.
I can build for you computer beter than you can buy
try etc computers surrounded by Canada. Good stuff. Not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment